Thursday, September 20, 2007

Should've won oscar for best picture... - The Sixth Sense Reviews

This movie caught me totally by surprise. I saw it with fairly low expectations (always a good thing) and found it to be entertaining. The surprise ending totally blew me away. I see so many movies that I rarely see anything I was not expecting. If you don't already know the plot, this is the story of a psychiatrist and a boy who sees ghosts. M. Night Shyamalan showed true genius in the directing of this film. I had to see it a second time to really appreciate how every detail was perfect. When viewing the second time I was constantly thinking how could I have missed that?! Every clue was there. Every scene had just the perfect amount of subtly. The Sixth Sense was by far the best movie of 1999.

No comments: